Eight Things That Made Me Smile This Week
1. Almond butter slathered on toasted homemade bread, and served with bright, summery strawberries and some extra crunchy veggies.
A simple, rainy day lunch.
2. Eating breakfast with a view.
I love you, Paris.
3. Revving up the nerve to buy (and sautee!) a bunch of baby artichokes.
(We all *loved* them, despite the amount of work it took to eat the hearts. )
4. Looking through old drawings and paintings that I did as a kid.
I want to know why I found the need to draw a can of Chef Boyardee’s spaghetti and meatballs???
5. Making winter feel like summer.
Enjoying smoothies for breakfast.
Driving home with the car windows open (50 degrees makes this totally okay.)
Making (and eating!) summery lobster rolls, served in a toasty bun.
6. Sampling my way through 4 new chobani flavors. Yes. Four. New. Flavors. The kind people over at Chobani sent me a sample of their newest releases. It was tough work, eating my way through all of those goodies, let me tell you.
Lemon. Mango. Berry and Honey-nana (made for kids!)
Honestly, I loved all of them, but my heart belongs to the Honey-nana. The banana wasn’t too overpowering, and neither was the honey; they blended perfectly together. I plan on stocking up.
7. My newest $5 H&M find.
This will be perfect for toting all of my big books and binders around. And once it gets too beat up to bring out into public (because this is guarenteed to happen, whenever you mix Sarah with white colored things), it will make the perfect bag for summer’s produce markets.
8. Twinings Cranberry Green Tea.
The “sweet berry aroma” is what won me over. It almost makes me want to be up at 5 am in the morning. Almost.
Question: What made you smile this week?