Proof you may need a mental health day…
1. If your eye doesn’t stop twitching soon, that annoying guy in the cubicle next to you might ask you out. He doesn’t get that you’re stressed…not flirting.
2. Sleep is a necessity…not a luxury. Even paint couldn’t hide the bags under your eyes.
3. The pitbull next door is scared of you.
4. You need to check your blog to see if you remembered to eat breakfast this morning or not.
5. You run after that turkey in your backyard like a raving lunatic. Shooting spitballs at flies just doesn’t cut the stress anymore.
6. You can relate to one or all of these…
Hope you’re all enjoying a mental health day! 😀 I’ll be back tomorrow night with a guest post.
Happy Saturday! 😀
Hope you’ve had a restful Saturday. 😉
lol. I love number 4. True for alot of us. Have a good one!
Oh my gosh–I hate it when my eye twitches!!! During the school year when I am stressed and have tests and deadlines galore, my eye starts to remind me to take care of myself by twitching. I try to ignore it–but always give in!
the picture for number three is way too cute!!
have a great day
Sunday’s are always my rest day! Enjoy ours!
I meant yours! lol