Six Steps To Building Yourself…
The Breakfast Cookie
1. Mash and smash one super sweet, medium-large banana.
2. Add 1/2 cup of uncooked old fashioned oats and your favorite spices.
(I usually add 1/8 tsp. nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves and 1/2 tsp cinnamon)
3. Add 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa.
This is important if you’re like me and live for all things chocolate.
4. Add 1 Tbsp. chunky peanut butter and a tsp of your favorite jam.
(Raspberry, you know, goes very well with the whole chocolate thing you’ve got going on. Just sayin’.)
5. Smash, smash, smash everything together.
6. Roll out 4 portions in the palm of your hand, just as you would a meatball.
Top each cookie with an almond.
Sprinkle a pinch of coconut.
Serve with milk and enjoy each delightful bite.
If the mixture is too soft: Add wheat germ or wheat bran or crushed flax.
If the mixture is too firm: Add a Tbsp. or so of milk.
QUESTION: What are you eating for breakfast?